Focus Security Conference – Year 2
Case Study: Event Production & Management
The much-celebrated success of the inaugural event set the standard for a professional gathering of security and cybercrime professionals – not just at McAfee, but across the industry.
With McAfee’s leadership position now firmly reinforced, expectations were running high for a repeat performance that would rival and surpass the success of the previous year. The same end-to-end capabilities that had been invented, deployed and so successfully executed for the inaugural event were now the baseline requirement – and the same team stepped up to meet the challenge at The Palazzo in Las Vegas.
The team leveraged the same top-to-bottom systematic production and management process created and deployed at the inaugural event to create an even more compelling, more intimate and more interactive experience at The Palazzo.
- A theater-in-the-round configuration to bring everyone closer to both the message and the media – and to create an intimate, interactive environment
- Perimeter-surround high-definition screens that offered clear, unobstructed sightlines for everyone in attendance
- An opening “state of the industry” presentation from McAfee’s President & CEO David DeWalt – projecting McAfee’s industry-leading strategy for protection against cybercrime
- A compelling keynote address from former US Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, retired four-star General Colin Powell
- All general session media design, development and production – including extensive 3D animated graphics
- Companion exhibits management and production
- Breakout session production and speaker selection & management
- All program signage
After setting the standard and anchoring McAfee’s undisputed industry leadership, the 2009 Focus Security Conference raised the bar for what has become one of the most significant gatherings of cyber security professionals in the world.
The conference has been produced by EVI since 2008 inception and continues to present-day. EVI is a company co-founded by VOLO’s CEO Charles Marto who in 2008 and 2009 led the development, production, management, and was the Executive Producer of the FOCUS conference while serving as Executive Vice President and Principal at EVI.
MORE CASE STUDIES
Focus Security Conference
View Work >
100 Year Celebration
View Work >
View Work >
LET’S START A CONVERSATION