Focus Security Conference – Year 3
Case Study: Corporate Event Production & Management Company
The task this time around was to lead and integrate McAfee’s complex strategic, financial, creative, production, technical, design and venue elements for the third annual McAfee Focus Security Conference.
Focus has become one of the most important event of the year for IT networking and security professionals. It’s a prime opportunity for McAfee to share three incredible days of sessions, networking activities and social events with its customers and partners.
The team was able to deliver turnkey project management, corporate event production and total accountability in what was considered another resounding success for McAfee’s third annual Focus Security Conference.
A masterful experiential marketing event was once again taken to the next level. Highlights included:
- Keynotes from President Bill Clinton, McAfee CEO Dave DeWalt and others in a dynamic General Session environment
- The General Session set was designed in the round and featured a wealth of custom High-Definition media projected on a main 18’x70’ panoramic screen, plus 6 additional surround screens. Watchout technology was used to create a seamless visual experience blending multiple HD media sources
- Over 70 breakout sessions
- Numerous targeted networking activities
- The Executive Summit
- Global Partner Days
- Unforgettable special events
Together, new standards in experiential marketing and corporate event production were set as McAfee was able to engage a wide audience and further communicate the values of their brand.
The conference has been produced by EVI since the inception in 2008. EVI was co-founded by VOLO’s President and CEO Charles Marto who in 2008 and 2009 led the development, management, and production of the event while serving as Executive Vice President and Principal at EVI.