- Huge square footage capabilities in a short time
- Wide open interior for unobstructed use
- Virtually water tight
- No guide ropes needed, eliminating a common trip hazard
- Incredible strength and durability in bad weather
- Up to 1000 lbs. live load hanging per arch
- Easy to heat and cool
Tent Rental Sizes
Clear Span Tents are available in numerous sizes for rental. Our tents are engineered as a modular system that bases tent sizes in 5 meter (16.5 ft.) increments. Tent widths are limited up to 164 ft. wide, while length can span up to 1000 ft. or more! The following guide gives examples of the most common tent sizes.
Tent Rental Width
Tent width sizes start at 10 meters (33ft.) wide and increase in 5 meter increments:
- 10 meters = 33 ft. wide
- 15 meters = 50 ft. wide
- 20 meters = 66 ft. wide
- 25 meters = 82 ft. wide
- 30 meters = 100 ft. wide
- 40 meters = 132 ft. wide
- 50 meters= 164 ft. wide
- 60 meters= 197 ft. wide
Tent Rentals Length
Tent length begins at 5 meters(16.5ft.) and can increase at 5 meter (16.5 ft.) intervals until your square footage needs are covered. Each 5 meter increment requires the addition of a tent arch.
Tent Rental Height
Tent height offers two standard options:
1. 10 m, 15 m, 20 m, and 25 m wide tents can have an outside eave height of 10 ft. or 13 ft.
2. 30 m, 40 m, and 50 m wide tents come with a standard 13 ft. outside eave height.
All tent fabrics meet California Fire Codes for Flame Retardancy.
All of our Clear Span Tents meet California tent codes for structural engineering. Engineering books relevant to each tent size is available for the local tent permit process.
Tents are wind rated to withstand a 130 m.p.h. sustained wind speed.
Accessories for Tent Rentals
- Custom Fabrics
- Safety Packets