VOLO Events Agency was able to rise to the occasion with a unique solution that included five woven together custom outdoor tents for the following areas:
- Entrance/Registration (40′ double-peak Marquis Structures)
- Transition/Water (Experiential Video Tunnel 52′ with raised/shiny floor, water on 2 side, floating candles)
- Foyer/Photo Lobby (42′ Hex Dome Tent Structure)
- Floating Bridge ( 76′ Tunnel into Museum dinner/show)
- VIP Reception Structure for Pre-Show (Saddle Span S5000 tent closed on one-end)
- After Party Area (Saddle Span tent closed one-end)
Tent layout and installation all had to be engineering and erected within the confined site grounds, concrete surface and surrounding obstacles, including trees, landscape, lights, a suspended bridge and over a 24′ tall prestigious sculpture.
In order for the project to be successful, VOLO had to apply expertise in a number of areas, including: event production and management, construction, engineering, architecture, CAD plans, water, production, HVAC, power, permitting and drainage — all of which were handled quickly and professionally.