Carnival Rides Rental
Create an engaging, enjoyable event at the L. A. corporate headquarters campus for employees, family and friends that celebrates the company’s outstanding achievements.
“Summerfest” – a full-blown, day-long carnival, with hints of Fair and concert, that sprawled across the Amgen 25-acre campus to the delight of more than 17,000 visitors.
The design and production team provided Amgen with end-to-end services, including:
- The complete carnival experience, replete with full-scale amusement park-style carnival rides rental
- An arcade-like environment with interactive games
- Multiple “satellite” stages for on-going entertainment and musical performances
- Numerous food and beverage stations
- HVAC-equipped Comfort Stations – restrooms, First Aid and on-site medical assistance
17,000 nods of approval, a happy client and a signed contract to repeat “Summerfest” the following year.
VOLO’s Charles Marto was the executive producer and producer of this project while serving as EVP Operations and Principal of EVI.